This tutorial was written for the class that we ran, it contains step by step instructions with photos and written instructions.
This item is a 26 page PDF file and will be available for you to download immediately on purchase.
What is in this tutorial?
- The basics of baking the perfect cupcake
- How to make modelling paste
- Sugarpaste, modelling paste, flowerpaste, Mexican paste, gum paste - what are they all and how will I know when to use them?
- Covering cupcakes to create a flat surface
- Creating a buttercream swirl - learn two techniques, swirl and rose
- Covering cupcakes using texture mats for an embossed and lustred texture of your choice
- Using Blossom Sugar Art cutters and veiners to create gorgeous flowers
- How to use plunger cutters to ensure a clean cut every time
- Using silicone moulds and how to get the paste out for a flawless decoration
- How to create decorations in moulds using more than one colour
- Using stamps and embossing tools to create beautiful designs
- Different lustre dusts for different effects
- Tips on applying moulded decorations to butter-creamed cupcakes
This tutorial is designed for beginners.