This tutorial was written for the class that we ran, it contains step by step instructions with photos and written instructions.
This item is a 36 page PDF file and will be available for you to download immediately on purchase.
What is in this tutorial?
- Instructions for creating six different cupcakes.
- A list of tools and equipment needed to make these cupcakes.
- The basics of baking the perfect cupcake
- How to ice a wonderful dome to give a chic and elegant finish to your decoration
- How to fill your cupcake with buttercream or any other frosting
- How to make modelling paste and how to store it in a way that is easy to work with later
- How to colour icing the easy way
- How to make pearls and making them all the same size
- How to make a mini rose using only a simple circle cutter
- How to use the daisy and blossom plunger cutters to create a stunning cupcake
- How to use hydrangea and petunia cutters and veiners to make gorgeous flowers
- How to make a leaf and vine without using cutters
- How to create beautiful filler flowers using just a pair of scissors
- How to make and use your own templates
- How to make a beautiful rose without any cutters
- How to mix different colours of sugarpaste in order to get secondary colours
- The secret of piping straight lines, dots and the right consistency of royal icing for piping and how to make it
This tutorial comes from our popular Couture Cupcakes class and was designed to teach absolute beginners how to create a set of six stylish, edible cupcake decorations that will suit any party, or event that you make them for. They make wonderful gifts for friends and family and suit just about any occasion.
You will learn how to work with sugarpaste and modelling paste as well as creating a dome shape with buttercream. You will also see how many of the decorations on the cupcakes can be created without the use of expensive tools and cutters.
Each cupcake in the set has step by step instructions with photos to guide you through the process.