5kg / 11lb Cake Stuff Couture white luxury sugarpaste ready to roll icing
NEW, IMPROVED COUTURE . . . re-developed and extensively trialled with the help of their customers over the past year to make it even better.
- Couture is the Great British luxury quality sugarpaste everyone is talking about.
- Often imitated but never bettered - this is the sugar paste that allows you to decorate your cakes with real finesse and panache.
- Since its launch 2 years ago, Couture has become one of the most sought after sugarpastes in the UK.
- Made exclusively for Cake Stuff, Couture the perfect sugarpaste for wedding and high-end celebration cakes, where quality of finish means everything.
- Made using very special ultra-fine icing sugar and the finest Gum Tragacanth - these luxury ingredients help create the smoothest fondant yet for a flawlessly satin smooth icing that dries to an almost porcelain-like, silky finish.
- Couture doesn't crack or craze (especially on the edges and corners) or form elephant skin if prepared correctly . . . simply knead it really well to activate the natural gums and you'll quickly realise just how good this sugarpaste really is.
- Couture is ideal for the latest cake design trends - it will not over-stretch, droop or tear on deeper and larger cakes and multi-tiered cakes.
- Suitable for both covering and modelling - add Tylo Powder or more Gum Tragacanth for a lovely flower modelling paste.
- Couture combines the best features of other brands in one amazing sugarpaste . . .
- The quality of finish of Massa Ticino, the slightly elastic handling properties of Satin Ice, the pinning out quality of Renshaw Pro (Regalice), the covering properties of Renshaw Extra and the delicious vanilla taste ofCovapaste - all at the price you'd expect to pay for Renshaw Covering Paste.
- Couture is 100% exclusive to Cake Stuff - no matter what anyone tells you, you cannot buy Couture from the manufacturer direct or from any national wholesaler nor can you buy the same product sold under a different name,
but you can find it in a small number of highly select sugarcraft supplies shops, all of whom are Cake Stuff customers - The Cake Makery is one.
- To avoid any confusion - Couture is not made by Sugarpaste Direct and it is not the same product as SPD sugarpaste, despite some SPD stockists trying to pretend that it is / was / may have been - we're flattered that they want to associate with Couture but if you want genuine Couture, you need to order that from us or Cake Stuff :o)
- PREPARATION - it is important to knead well before use to activate the gums for best performance - the ultra-fine icing sugar creates a 'dense' paste which, in cooler weather, may feel difficult to knead at first so if you find it a bit hard work you can warm slightly in a microwave (blitz for 10 seconds) prior to kneading.
- New sealed packs minimise the possibility of the paste forming a crust, so there's no longer any risk of little hard pieces of sugar being mixed in when kneaded.
- Investment in massive state-of-the-art mixers means that we can now achieve excellent consistency between batches, in terms of texture, colour and flavour.
- Increased volume means we can offer our customers a superb product made with the finest (and expensive!) ingredients for the same sort of price as they'd expect to pay for an everyday brand of sugarpaste.
- Best Before Date - normally at least 3-4 months
- supplied as 2 x 2.5kg sealed packs per box
- 5 kg / 5,000g / approx 11lb
- Colour using paste / gel icing colouring
- Flavour using Beau Icing Flavouring
- Ingredients: sugar, glucose syrup, water, humectant: vegetable glycerine E422, palm oil*, emulsifier: mono & diglycerides of fatty acids E471, stabiliser: Gum Tragacanth E413, preservative: Potassium sorbate E202, natural vanilla flavouring
- *RSPO certified sustainable palm oil - ethically produced to avoid damaging valuable wildlife habitats
- suitable for vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy free diets
- certified Kosher and suitable for Halal
- natural white finish - natural vanilla flavour
- ALLERGY ADVICE - produced in a factory which also produces marzipan, so there is a risk of nut traces being present
- RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCE - Couture is considered suitable for Jewish and Muslim customers as the E471 fatty acids are plant derived